Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What is, is Could Be.

Sometimes I do wish that I could explain with the most perfect words you've ever heard before. I'd tell you how entirely wonderful it feels to have you seated directly across from me. You see, you're someone else to the world. Someone unknown and so hidden in an open way. They know not what you're capable of designing and painting. The art of your smile deserves the attention, but worry not, I'll pay it all of mine. You've a way of directing the music I'm able to produce. Through melody we have communication going on here and an intense amount of joy on my part. Your eyes have this way of taking the dance floor while mine join along. They desire deeply to begin such a dance and I cannot blink them to stop. 


I know in your heart there's a simple beat for me. Somewhere tucked nicely beneath the surface it's making motion. But your complicated mind will not give up on pulling you away. And in your pull, you're pushing me as I forgive you for each bruise. You cannot fake that sparkle I see, nor the pulse in your laughter. I'm too afraid to just pass this up, in fear that one day you'll understand and you'll lose me. As a selfless act, I'm sticking around until the end of this. I'll overcome my insecurities as you become true, honest, and sincere. Please do so serve me a favor and make my unconditional love a promise.


You assumed I imagined a future with us. Of course, your assumption was correct. Simply because I could not dare imagine a future without you. My imagination becomes mirthful with the thought of you. I shall not force anything upon you, I just want you to understand. I've the faith to move an entire mountain, but I'm still climbing one at the moment. Do not take offense that I have much  hope. We're capable of the impossible and the existence of specialty. 


Give me a chance to prove to you that I can indeed love you for the rest of my entire life. Just let me love you.

No comments: