Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ineffable.

There are no words. Because, you see, this is not something to understand, but to feel. If I were to attempt to explain, I'd fear it'd come off as not what I truly mean. It's something you'll only be able to find by looking long and hard into the windows to my soul. Just read me like a book like you always have. I cannot utter a single word from my heart for it is only spoken in silence.

I'm only capable of remembering in such detail all the wonderful memories we've ever created. I wish I could hold this in from you, but that'd only make me a liar. I'm not unmoved by your existence, I'm shaken. Through every battle we've ever been through, we've grown stronger. We only made it through it all because we were meant to. And I would not take back a moment between you and I, for every single one served a perfect purpose.

The answer is so simple, always staring me in the face. Yet it has become so very hard to comprehend because I tried too hard. All I need to do is let go and let God. I'll continue to search for words for you, but you'll only ever understand when you feel it. See, it's inside of my heart, somewhere planted. Your smile waters it and it cannot help but grow from there. I love you with all that I have and I want to. Because when I'm ever torn and beaten from life's daggers, I discover your honest and sincere care. All that you've become to me has proven to be ineffable.

No comments: