Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Belong SOMEWHERE.

Do you ever feel like you belong somewhere else? Or maybe you're missing out on so much out there? I do. I realize that I have often lived a daydreamed life. I hardly notice this until I picture reality. What goals do I have now? What do I want to do in the future? Of course I think about these things. I wonder quite a lot about what I truly desire to do.

I guess I'm unsure of what to do because I have other secret wishes that are so undetermined right now. And without them being detailed correctly, I draw a blank. But I do wish to relocate, somehow, someday. Hopefully not alone. I imagine this crazy but amazing future, that even with its trials, it will be great. As a reward perhaps, for making it through the darkest of storms and enduring until the end.

I'm at a crossroads now. I believe at this moment anything could happen. My eyes have been opened up to the entire world, and I'm ready to discover my next step. This excites me because the possibilities are endless. And maybe I won't have to be alone in this next journey. Maybe someone will join along to view the world just as I do. To set no limits. To never give up, or walk backwards.

So what's to happen for Stephanie Ann next? We'll see!

No comments: