Monday, July 9, 2012

No Turning Back.

What once affected me greatly is now but an image of the past. I may be walking on with a smile, but I'll never forget what I learned. I finally reached the end and crawled my way up the mountain. When I finally reached the top, I saw the most beautiful sight on the other side. It was a life full of blessings, happiness, and peace for overcoming the battle. I can imagine that any trial that comes my way again will be nothing compared. I have come out of this storm stronger than ever, and I couldn't be more happy.

There is no turning back now. To return to those feelings I once had is the very thing I pray against. I believe God can do anything, and He just did. He performed what looked impossible to me before. Now my eyes are opened to new possibilities, and new inspirations. I could not see this before, I tried so hard, but I was still climbing the mountain then. This is an amazing genesis.


No comments: