Friday, September 19, 2008

Come Back Home...


Today my sister said that my cat ran outside in the morning...

He hasn't returned since and it's already past 10pm.

I sat outside after praying to God that He'd keep Venny (Kidey) safe and bring him home.

As I sat out there, I listened to music.

This made me cry. :( I was just picturing him returning home and me hugging him tight.

I come to realize how much I really do love that cat. When no one is home, I always have him to talk to, or just hug and kiss, even if he doesn't like it!

I grew quite attached to my cat...and now I'm a little worried. I do hope he either appears tonight, or tomorrow. And I really hope he's not hurt! He never leaves this long, especially now that he's already neutered. He always comes back, even if just for food.

His food bowl is full.

=[

My sister and I went walking earlier to see if he was around the neighborhood, but there was no sight of him.

I'm really glad I didn't find him on the floor hurt, or worse, dead. But I don't know where he could be!

I do hope...that come tomorrow...he'll be home and I won't have to be sad..

I will keep praying that God leads Kidey home...

='.[

As for now...the tears will probably put me to sleep...

Sincerely,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
He'll come back...right?

♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.