Saturday, September 6, 2008

Excitement!



Today I am going to a five-year-old's birthday at like 1pm or somewhere around there.
It's about an hour and a half away, I think!
But anyway, it's really hot these days!

Tomorrow I'll probably do something fun with the one and only perfect friend. --->
Yay!

Excitement (as the title says) is referring to the million things in my head! There will be a laser tag trip with all our friends once we pick a day. I'm excited for that and I hope a LOT of people can go! It's always fun with more people. And my birthday is a tiny bit less than two months away! (November 3rd).

I'll be eighteen! Finally. I want to have a family-bring-a-friend dinner at Hometown Buffet the day of. Then I want a little party gathering to hang out and celebrate turning 18 with my friends (you know, cake, singing, presents, etc.). And for kicks, I want to gather everyone and go ice skating because my two other friends did that and we decided it'd only make sense for me to do it for my 18th birthday too! Haha.

AND if anyone wants to do something special for me 'cause they love me, I WOULD BE HAPPY.

Every year my friends ask me "What do you want for your birthday?" And EVERY year I say "I don't know. You don't have to get me anything!" And then they say, "But I AM. So what do you like?" And I reply, "I DON'T KNOW." But they keep saying, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

It's not something easy to answer.

So this year, if they ask me, I am going to ask for BIG things. Like a car. A house. Money. A new phone. And such. Things that they can't actually get me (unless they were filthy rich). And they'll be like, "No, seriously."
And I'll reply, "Something soft and cuddly."

Imagine if I said that answer to everyone! I'd probably get a million soft and cuddly things! Hahaha.

I don't want to ask that from anyone.

Besides. I'd rather just have their presence at my party. =]

And their unconditional and undying LOVE. <3

Hehe!

Welp, until I post again...

Always,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
He makes fajitas!?

No comments: