Friday, September 5, 2008

Me and Jesus.


Someone loves you, even when you don't think so, don't you know? You've got me and Jesus! =]

So today I somewhat am cleaning my room, it's just getting sort of boring. I guess I'll be going to eat dinner with my sister and her friends, unless I invite some people. But I don't know who's available, so I guess I'll have to ask.

Guess freakin' WHAT? I did bad on text messaging this month. Hehe! It gets reset on like the 7th, but I can only send probably like 26 more before I go over. So basically I should probably call about things more often so that doesn't happen. (Or use Yahoo SMS messaging).

Anyway, I'm hoping this weekend doesn't turn out crazy. So many plans are just coming at me and I can't ...keep up! Which means I usually end up sitting at home (like today) because I tried keeping it open for whatever reasons as to not interfere with plans that basically were never planned. Confusing much, do not you think?

Well, at least it gave me time to sorta clean stuff here in my room. Even though I didn't do much to make a difference, but I did wash clothes and all I need to do is tidy everything up and it'll look a little more decent. :]

I was listening to "Me and Jesus" by Stellar Kart just now, hence the title of this blog.

But it's true! The lyrics I put on top of this blog are amazing if you really think about it. I LOVE to be the type of person whom you feel you can trust and share things with. I absolutely CARE for my brothers and sisters in Christ, how could I turn any of them down? Sometimes it's tough saying the right things...but in many cases...they just want a listening ear!

Anyway, I just felt like updating somewhat of what's going on. Nothing much lately, but hopefully something fun or BIG will occur so I can write about it and stuff.

Much Love,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
My mommy won't get unlimited texting yet! :(

1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives.