Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last Night's Football Game.


Oh em gee. The football game was AMAZING.

Haha! I kid, I kid. First of all, I cannot pay attention to a football even if I was the only person sitting watching it.

That's what friends are for!

So the game was really LOUD. And there were like a MILLION people there. It was crazy! I screamed with my friends a lot. We sung random songs too. Usually when something big happened everyone cheered and scream, whilst I looked over to my friend and we shrugged!

Yeah, I'm not a football fan. But it was fun to get out and do something, go somewhere, and be with people you can have fun with. I sorta used up my voice, but it seems okay today.

I took a few pictures, as well as my friend Kelsey taking some. I used my old camera, and was reminded of how I don't like it. Haha. It works though, so that's good!

Steven and I went cRaZy, screaming, singing, hitting, and all that random st00f. But I'm glad he could go! I do stalk him after all. =]

But yeah. 'Twas a fun night! Maybe we'll all go and do it ALL OVER AGAIN. Football games are my excuse to be able to SCREAM and SING LOUD. :D Am I right, or am I right? (I'm probably right).

Well, I have a photo shoot today in about 2 hours! So I'll have to get ready eventually and stuff.

Untilllll next tiiiime!
♥♥Stephanie♥♥

P.S.
Oh em gee.

No comments: