Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Give it ALL.


Today I feel much... better! I don't know. Something helped with that, of course.
But last night I had some prayer about something I've never actually specifically prayed for! I mean, I have somehow, but not EXACTLY the way I did last night. And I did MEAN it.

So today I woke up to my phone vibrating, but I could not find it because I had no idea where I left it the night before. Hehe. Well, I was like freakin' out. Not literally, but it just sounds funny! I didn't know what time it was but I was thinking it was somewhere around nine o'clock and that my friend Steven might text while he's at school during his break. Because he's all lonely and stuff, I was like DUDE. WHERE IS MY PHONE? Haha. Anyway, I found it in my pants pocket, and I was like.. o.O Hehehehe. SO yeah. I got to the text in time.

But anyway, I like RARELY ever see this friend anymore, so it's kinda like text messages are all we communicate by... Sad, but things will get better! ^^ Hence why I'm happy. Because God is pretty awesome. I mean, He brings people into our lives for specific reasons, and then when we grow confused, all we have to do is go STRAIGHT to Him and PRAY. If we let Him take control, things will start making sense.

I say this and know nothing of the future, might I remind you. :)

As for today, I'm feeling pretty good...

Until Next Time,
Stephanie Ann

No comments: