Saturday, September 20, 2008

Psh.

Apparently my cat was in the garage because my sister closed him in there without knowing.

=/
False alarm!

He's been around the house since.

Anyway...

Ugh.

I'm like...tired of not having places to go. :( It's somewhat depressing. I like getting out, doing things, having fun.

But I haven't heard from any of my friends (okay, so that's like only two people I refer to.)

Most of them either moved away, or we never do things. And plus, I can't even drive yet.

=/
And I told my mom I wanted to schedule an appointment to take my permit test, but apparently I have to WAIT! So now it's not even me. And I'm sure she already forgot about it.

And this is why I never had my permit like two years ago!

Anyway...

The only thing I got on my phone today was something from my mom. So it's working. But three people I've texted must be busy.. :( They never replied. Since like yesterday. Or my texts didn't go through..

*Sigh*

Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

Always,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
Today is nice outside.
♥♥

No comments: