Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just Wow.

I am in the ... weirdest time in my life. I think! It could get more weird and stuff.

Although I'm coping with it. I'm learning. It's tough, yeah. But I'm moving along...


Confused yet?

Hmm. There's college. Getting myself to be ready for the permit test and then learning how to drive. Making money somehow. Keeping in touch with my friends. Remaining patient. Being kind! And such.

Pretty much. I'm not going to write out the complete truth on this public blog thingy. I don't think anyone knows about it yet! But I have it anyway.. =] It makes me feel better. I'm sorta writing to myself...that's why.

Anyway...I gotta take a shower and all that jazz!

I did write out my true feelings on paper. ;)

Although Life May Be Weird,
Stephanie Ann

P.S.
I like putting a P.S.. It's a habit! ^^

No comments: