Friday, December 28, 2012

Dear YOU

Dear You,

I've seen you before! Or at least it feels that way. It bothers me that I cannot figure out why. You must resemble someone, I just don't know who. Yet I think, "What does it matter?" Reality is you hardly know me. But in my mind it's like I've known for just about ever. But that's just my personality when I become drawn to someone. I have this ability to create instant best friends. I throw out all the effort in the world to start the friendship. Not just to anyone though. It's a select few that I instantly decide, "Yep. They're amazing."

I'm not entirely sure how you even exist, but knowing that you do has given me hope. As silly as this may seem, once upon a time I imagined someone quite like you. Over the years it seemed like I wouldn't actually know anyone like that. I even unknowingly was settling for less. I understand I only know a portion of you, but trust me, it's enough for me to believe. I wouldn't ever force a friendship upon you though. I'm not entirely sure what has gone on in your mind in return. But you reminded me of what I truly desire in a person.

I sincerely hope that someday, I can be with someone just like you.

Sincerely,
Me

p.s.
Write back!

No comments: