Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last Minute Hope.

The last few days for me have been filled with utter joy, peace, hope, and confidence. I feel so much closer to a point in my life where I do not have to suffer with fear. I've been overcoming it so much, and God has given me hope in new circumstances. It's like a new spark set off inside of me and I have this burning passion to be happy for God. This is the medicine I needed. I had some bad weeds still in my life that I needed to walk away from. And sadly they were people. But I needed to step away and take the path God has given me without being so held back.

The new year is coming, and I have full faith that God has great things in store for me. I know the past few years He was building me and shaping me into exactly who He knew I needed to be. He knew what my true desires were, and He wanted to make it worth it. For that I am thankful and amazed. I would have never known in the years before, but I'm starting to understand now. I feel stronger and happier than ever!

Perhaps God has opened a new door that'll lead to a new beginning. I finally feel content and ready with no desire to become impatient about this. What has been shown to me is a new and old familiar hope. A hope that what I once dreamed of comes in reality-form after all. It's like discovering a moment you thought you once discovered but you become fully aware that it is happening for the first time. Is it possible to just know upon first glance that you've found the correct dream?

With 2013 around the corner, I'm beginning to feel happier than ever. It's like God set it all up to clean up a mess and lead me to a new chapter in life right at last minute. I feel at ease for the things I've waited for. It's like I just needed to know it existed. Perhaps I finally found that beautiful something. Even if it's just another glimpse of the truth, it's the most beautiful hope of all.

Just to know that someone like him exists.

No comments: