Thursday, December 6, 2012

Me Again.

Dear Future Husband,

I'm nearly going crazy without you again. God brings me out of so many different emotions I've dealt with. But I keep recognizing your absence and it runs deeper each time. I keep hoping that you'll come out of nowhere and for once I will understand the hope I've longed for. As much as I know to love without expecting, I long to feel the intensity of it being returned to me in the same way. I don't want to expect so much from you, I just have the faith that you'll love me in the ways that I've wondered about.

Please come, I practically beg of you. Come while I am unattached to the wrong person, and I promise I will be patient with you as we get to know each other. If you've not come at all yet, then you must be really amazing because I'm not sure I can imagine what exactly you'll  be like. Once upon a time I imagined bumping into you in the card isle at Walmart and then officially meeting you by the medicine isle. Now reality is here, I'm over a year late on that imagination, and you're nowhere to be found.

But I've been relying on God through everything, I promise, so He must have a different time set for us to meet. And it's all I ask for this Christmas, really. That I can finally meet you.

I somehow love you already. I do.

Love,
Stephanie Ann

No comments: